Thursday, January 14, 2016

Audio Link | Discussing the Academy Award nomination on KPBS radio's Midday Edition

Being a guest on public radio. Checked that off my Bucket List today.

Thanks to the out-of-nowhere kindness of Beth Accomando, the lead film critic for KPBS, I got the opportunity to guest on Midday Edition today. At the roundtable with lead host Maureen Cavanaugh, we discussed our reactions to the 2015 Oscar Nominations that had just been announced.

Being an NPR junkie most of my adult life, the significance of actually being on public radio was not lost to me. It is the hearth from which I continue to steal the afterglow.

Here is the link to the show, and the audio link to the entirety of the discussion is on the left of the page.

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2016/jan/14/88th-annual-academy-award-noms/


No comments:

Post a Comment